How the Aussies fared on Friday, August 10:
- Carmen Marton v Helena Fromm: women's -67kg bronze medal match. Marton lost 8-2.
Canoe Sprint (Eton Dorney, Buckinghamshire)
- Murray Stewart: men's kayak single (K1) 200m. Stewart finished sixth in his heat and missed a spot in the semi-final.
- Sebastian Marczak: men's canoe single (C1) 200m. Marczak finished sixth in his semi-final and missed a spot in the final.
- Alana Nicholls: women's kayak single (K1) 200m. Nicholls finished fourth in her semi-final and missed a spot in the final.
- Jesse Phillips and Stephen Bird: men's kayak double (K2) 200m. Phillips and Bird finished fourth in their semi-final and qualified for the final.
Gymnastics - Rhythmic (Wembley Arena)
- Janine Murray women's individual all-around qualification rotation 3 and 4. Murray finished 24th and missed a spot in the final.
Swimming - Marathon (Hyde Park)
- Ky Hurst: men's marathon swimming 10km. Hurst finished 20th.
Sailing (Weymouth and Portland, Dorset)
- Matt Belcher/Malcolm Page: men's 470 medal race. Australia won gold.
- Elise Rechichi/Belinda Stowell: women's 470 medal race. Australia finished seventh.
- Olivia Price/Nina Curtis/Lucinda Whitty: women's Elliott 6m semi-final. Australia beat Finland in the semi-final.
Hockey (Olympic Park - Riverbank arena)
- Australia v China: women's fifth/sixth place playoff. Australia beat China 2-0 to finish in fifth place.
Cycling - BMX (Olympic Park - BMX Track)
- Sam Willoughby: men's final. Willoughby won the silver medal.
- Khalen Young: men's semi final. Young finished eighth in his semi-finals and missed a spot in the final.
- Caroline Buchanan: women's final. Buchanan finished fifth.
- Lauren Reynolds: women's semi-final. Reynolds finished eighth in her semi-final and missed a spot in the final.
- Australia v Hungary: men's fifth place playoff. Australia lost 10-9 to Hungary and will play the US for 7th place.
Athletics (Olympic Park - Olympic Stadium)
- Steve Hooker: men's pole vault final. Hooker finished equal last.
- Anthony Alozie/Tim Leathart/Andrew McCabe/Isaac Ntiamoah/Joshua Ross: men's 4X100m relay round 1. Australia finished fifth and qualified for the final.
Diving (Olympic Park - Aquatics Centre)
- Jimmy Connor and Matthew Mitcham: men's 10m platform preliminary. Mitcham finished ninth and qualified for the final and Conner finished 20th is the second reserve for the final.