They may have lost their lunches, but none of their edge, insist the three Australian badminton players struck down with gastro in pre-Olympics training last week.
Beijing Olympians Ross Smith, Glenn Warfe and debutant Renuga Veeran were confined to their beds after suffering food poisoning just two days into a week-long training camp in Derby, outside London.
But Smith, 27, says the trio are back to their fighting best, denying it will have any lingering effect on their London campaigns.
"We pretty much had 24 hours where we didn't do a hell of a lot, but after that we got fluids back into us and were back into training," he said on Tuesday, a week since their communal malaise.
"Our preparation has been as good as it would have been, so I've got no doubts we'll be fine."
Veeran agreed, although she confessed it was a bit of a downer in kicking off their London adventure.
"We were all excited and looking forward to the camp and it was a little hiccup.
"But it's been a pretty fast recovery.
"I don't feel like I'm going to get impacted by it - you never know - but fingers crossed."
The UK's health agency has identified norovirus as the culprit, but no word yet on the source.
Two members of the Canadian team, who were guests at the same Derby hotel, also fell ill and like the Aussies, missed one warm-up match while on camp.
Despite the scare, Veeran isn't taking any precautions now she's in the Olympic village, rating the food court its best feature.
Smith said it was the most finished village he's come across, after attending Beijing and the Commonwealth Games in Melbourne in 2006 and four years later in Delhi.