Three members of Australia's Olympic badminton team have been struck down with food poisoning in their pre-Games training camp in Derby.
The three - Ross Smith, Renuga Veeran and Glenn Warfe - were due to play warm-up matches against the British team on Wednesday but have been confined to bed, the Australian Olympic Committee said.
Veeran's teammates - Leanne Choo and Victoria Na - have not been affected and will practise with the British team as scheduled.
Australian badminton team manager Lasse Bundgaard immediately sought medical attention for his players.
"The doctor came and put them on medication and confirmed the athletes had suffered from food poisoning," Bundgaard said.
"They are confined to bed, will miss training today and will hopefully be recovered in time to resume tomorrow."
Warfe, who is competing in his second Olympics, said he was already improving.
"Food poisoning is not the best prep for OG," he said on Twitter.
"But already feeling better. Love lemonade icy poles!"
The badminton team only arrived in the UK on Monday ahead of next week's London Games.
Smith and Warfe will play in the men's doubles, Veeran and Choo in the women's doubles and Na in the women's singles.
The squad has been training heavily, having just finished a two-week camp in Melbourne sparring against Malaysian and Indonesian players before flying to the UK.
The nine-day badminton competition starts on July 28, the opening day of competition at the Games, with the medal matches on August 3, 4 and 5.